Monday 19 September 2011

Lucky Love Unlucky Lover

Whenever I see u I understand you, I feel you, I get mesmerized by your physical attributes and as I start this dream of spending my entire life besides your strong muscular arms coiled up like a snail I am waked up from this beautiful dream of mine, a jolt wakes me up and I find you becoming suddenly from nowhere the cynosure of the whole female brigade and I lose you even before approaching you to become a part of my life. Don’t know why this happen??????????Am I a lucky one mean who so ever I start seeing the world also start seeing or it’s just that my eyes chose to see a person who is bound to become a “HERO” or my eyes were too early to notice this not so popular “HERO” before anyone could. But whatever my “choice” becomes a “LUCKY LOVE” and I become an “UNLUCKY LOVER”.

No comments:

Post a Comment